Monday, May 23, 2011

My Marriage Invitation Wordings Formal

Without stopping









Today I returned to the Reichstag , a building that I like not only for its architecture but for what it represents. From the terrace you have a magnificent view of the city also.
The truth is that the entire complex by the river, the Reichstag, the adjacent buildings and the Chancellery are impressive. In large part they are made of glass symbolizing the principle of transparency of the German democratic system.
I like to come here and sit by the river, is a good place to think.

Page Tsou artwork.
I really like the work of Olly Moss, Especially the posters (the amazing Star Wars Trilogy!). Here is historical only first solo show with paper-cut silhouettes.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::
Today I returned to Reichstag, a building that I like not only for its architecture but for what it represents. Also from the terrace have a magnificent view of the city.
The truth is that the entire complex by the river, the Reichstag, the adjacent buildings and the Chancellery are impressive. Most of them are made of glass symbolizing the principle of transparency in the German democratic system.
I like to come here and sit by the river, is a good place to think.

Illustrations Page Tsou.
I like the work of Olly Moss , especially the posters (those fantastic Star Wars!). Here is his first solo exhibition.

0 comments:

Post a Comment