Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Denise Milani At A Computer

More rain








Still raining...
The well-known Konnopke's Imbiss and his currywurst are back in the usual place. Not that the new golden look seems to me a great success but ... matter of taste !

I love Seth comic's but I had not seen the small cardboard versions of the buildings in Dominion City !
Look forward to see the new Terrence Malick movie: The Tree of Life.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
S igue lloviendo...
El conocido Konnopke's Imbiss y su currywurst están back in its usual place. Not that the new snack bar gold seems to me a great success but ... matter of taste!

comics I really like Seth, but had not seen models of Dominion City ! Waiting
conganas for Malick's new movie deterrence: The Tree of Life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment