Friday, April 22, 2011

Blotchy Red Rash On Hands And Feet








This tree is in my backyard. He spends all the winter asleep, under rain and snow. When spring comes sprouts white flowers which drops as if it were snow. The whole yard is covered with white petals.
Probably, I'm not going to see him do his performance the next spring but it's nice to think that he will snow petals every year in this same place.
I don't even know his name (I mean what kind of tree it is) :) Anyone knows?
*************************************
This tree is in my backyard. He spends all winter sleep, rain and snow. When spring comes sprouts white flowers that is dedicated to drop as if it were snow. The whole yard is covered with white petals.
probably not going to see him become the next spring but it is nice to think of it, year after year, it will snow petals in the same place.
not even know the name (I mean what kind of tree or shrub is):) anyone know?

0 comments:

Post a Comment