Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Search Resultsrodcraft Rc 2484xi

Satellite TV. Some set-top boxes around the house, the keel of satellite dishes on the house, not around

You know what irritates hell out of me? The fact that I can not use a satellite decoder that is connected to several TVs at once and gave me the opportunity to watch different TV programs on various TVs in my house! Sure, sure just a villager, I will say that it's not like you? Well, you can not! I do not know the kabelkach and other such duperelach and do not know how all this would have to solder in some magical way to furaƂo. Besides, it probably would not be in agreement.

As far as I got familiar with the topic it seems to me that the only satellite platform, which makes it possible, that is to connect several TV sets in a decoder, and then only if you meet certain requirements and sign a contract with some additional options, is Cyfra +.

Now its time to flow. I would like to ask - WHY? I just can not grasp it? Why is the supplier or service provider, a damn knows how to call them, aa, operators? have such a big problem in that, within one subscription was possible to "split" the signal between the receivers in their homes.

do not know the law, I do not know what this has to say about the legislature, but from a logical point of view, I find it illogical that with the house more than one TV, I need to mount the walls of my house a few antennas, which attract each other so much "radiation" I could fry sausages on them, just that some of the already very rich people to fill the wallet, and I was my turn to sit freely before the second receiver with selectable channels.

gal_anteny

So if anyone ever launch a movement for Consumer Protection before putting on more than one satellite dish on his house, I stood with him on the front lines. Maybe finally someone will understand that simple and logical solutions are the best. If there were no antennas, one TV set - a set-top box is the most logical, but by the antenna, which is more than a defeat.

CYFRA +, Polsat Cyfrowy, eN-ko and the rest, which I do not know, and who carries out such services in the future I wish you the idea.

the way satellite service providers also should consider the aesthetics of round-the device (see pic).

0 comments:

Post a Comment